One to one (1 to 1) Relationship Counselling
Help to manage the difficulties you have in your relationships
People struggle managing relationships at times, this is a normal part of life. However, sometimes we need help identifying patterns and overcoming problems. Some common problems are;
- Difficulties in an existing relationship
- Recovering from a relationship breakdown
- Difficulties in sustaining relationships
- Difficulties in getting over relationship issues
- Difficulty in expressing feelings & thoughts
- Personal Development
- Survivors of Sexual Abuse or Domestic Violence
- Online relationship problems
- Online dating issues
- Virtual relationship issues
- Postnatal Depression
While our relationships can provide us with happiness and satisfaction they can also be a source of great anxiety and isolation when they start to break down. Difficulties in a partnership can cause distress, disappointment, guilt, rejection or loneliness.
If you feel unhappy or frustrated with aspects of an existing relationship or face problems with forming relationships then counselling will help. As and highly experience relationship counsellor and psychotherapist, I can work with you to understand the underlying issues and/or to face up to previous experiences that may be affecting your ability to move on from a previous relationship.